Laberge Group was retained to perform a survey of the Municipal Boundary Line between the Towns of North Greenbush...
DPW Shared Services/Consolidation Feasibility Study – Villages of Dobbs Ferry & Hastings-on-Hudson, New YorkLocal Government Efficiency, Planning & Community Development, Projects
DPW Shared Services/Consolidation Feasibility Study Laberge Group was retained by the villages of Dobbs Ferry and Hastings-on-Hudson to develop...
The Hamilton County Consolidation Study is the third and final phase of the County managed the shared fuel delivery...
The successful implementation of Phase I caused the County to pursue Phase II which installed two new shared facilities...
The Phase I Hamilton County Fuel Consolidation Project was initiated by the Town of Lake Pleasant. Lake Pleasant was...
Justice Court Consolidation Feasibility Study Laberge Group was retained by St Lawrence County and the Towns of Edwards, Hermon,...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Local Waterfront Revitalization Program (LWRP) – City of New Amsterdam, NY
- New Sand and Salt Storage Building on its Way for the Town of Russia, New York
- $825 Million for Communities in NYS – Federal stimulus funds are on their way!
- South Nyack, NY Village Dissolution Public Information Meeting
- Roundtable Presentation – The State of Grants in New York State