Laberge Group provides architecture solutions for new construction, renovation/rehabilitation, and/or adaptive reuse of structures for municipal, and private clients. Services include:
- Feasibility studies.
- Facility evaluations and master planning.
- Code analysis/compliance studies.
- Interior architecture and space planning.
- Building design.
- Building renovation and rehabilitation design.
Laberge Group provides creative, sustainable, affordable architectural solutions that enhance the basic framework and foundation of community life including:
- Village/Town hall facilities.
- Court facilities.
- Salt sheds.
- DPW facilities.
Commercial Private Facilities
Laberge Group’s architectural services for the commercial/private sector provide creative, cost-effective solutions for new construction, renovation/rehabilitation, adaptive reuse and tenant fit-ups for our private clients.
Laberge Group’s staff serve as clients’ on-site advocate and safeguard the Owner against defects in the work through observing the contractors’ work for compliance with the approved documents. Available services include:
- Periodic site visits during construction.
- Part-time construction observation.
- Full-time construction observation.
- Review shop drawings and submittals for substitutions to determine compliance with approved documents.
- Review of contractors’ applications for payment.
- Review of contractors’ claims relating to the execution and progress of the construction work.
- Notify owner if permanent work does not conform to the approved documents.
- Assistance in the application of Wicke’s Law for public clients.