Laberge Group was retained by the Town of Shandaken for the planning, design and construction of a new 200,000...
Laberge Group has worked with the Village of Colonie in the past to ensure their compliance with the New...
The Laberge Group was retained for a Water improvement project in Port Leyden, NY. The Village had been fed...
Laberge Group ultimately determined that while it was not cost effective to treat all of the Town’s wastewater at...
Prior to the improvements, the Village had been utilizing untreated water from the Village of Herkimer’s raw water viaduct....
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Solar Savings for New York State Municipalities
- Laberge Group Welcomes Kathleen Rooney as Local Government Specialist
- Construction Layout and Verification for the Gerald B.H. Solomon Saratoga National Cemetery
- Town of Pawling Evaluating Proposed Extension of Sewer Services Along Route 22
- Municipal Annual Budget Tip – Allocate Funds for Grant and Other Funding Applications