Preparing a “Funding Quilt.” A How-To Guide for Project Implementation “There is funding for that” is a common battle...
New York Communities Must Prepare for Clean and Green Energy and policies are changing in New York, but are...
Will You Be Our Next Success?Laberge Group is pleased to announce that we have assisted our clients in winning 10 grants totaling $4.59 million in the 2015 round of Consolidated Funding Application Program. Since 2000, Laberge Group has secured almost $140 million in funding for our clients and has a strong record of bringing projects from the drawing boards to completion. To learn more about these projects or to begin planning for 2016, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ben Syden AICP, Vice President at (518) 458-7112.
Villages of Macedon and Port Henry File Citizen-Initiated Village Dissolution Petition Laberge Group was retained by the Village of Macedon...
Laberge Group is proud to announce securing $400,000 for the Village of Kiryas Joel to continue the P.A.T.H.(Providing Assistance...
Laberge Group welcomes Mr. Nathan Wojcik to the firm as a Junior Planner. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Wojcik...
Every level of government in New York State is responding to the repercussions of a slow economic recovery, forced to develop...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- How to Make Your Project Fundable
- Smart Growth – Laberge Group Welcomes New Team Members
- Funding Alert: Hundreds of Millions Available for Community and Economic Development Projects
- Brookhaven United – Lessons from the $19.7 million Award Winning MCEC
- Creating Water and Sewer Districts and Consolidating Existing Districts