Members of Laberge Group’s Government Operations & Efficiency Team were honored to join Jim Gordon, Director of the Bureau...
Laberge Group has been retained by the Town of Esopus to update the Town’s decades-old Local Waterfront Redevelopment Plan...
Progress continues on the construction of the Village of Corinth’s Wastewater Treatment Plant. When operational, the facility will have...
Completion of the City of Albany’s Much-Anticipated South End Connector Pedestrian and Bicycle TrailGrants and Funding, News
Congratulations to the City of Albany, which has completed the long-anticipated South End Connector pedestrian and bicycle trail together...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Local Waterfront Revitalization Program (LWRP) – City of New Amsterdam, NY
- New Sand and Salt Storage Building on its Way for the Town of Russia, New York
- $825 Million for Communities in NYS – Federal stimulus funds are on their way!
- South Nyack, NY Village Dissolution Public Information Meeting
- Roundtable Presentation – The State of Grants in New York State