Laberge Group is pleased to announce we have assisted our clients in winning 13 grants, totaling over $4 million...
Laberge Group welcomes Mr. Matthew Holmes to the firm as a Survey Assistant. Matthew obtained his Bachelor’s Degree from...
Laberge Group welcomes Mr. Matthew Rogers to the firm as a Senior Planner. Mr. Rogers obtained his Bachelor’s Degree...
Laberge Group welcomes Joshua Westfall as Junior Planner to the firm. A graduate with a BA in Geography and...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Capital Improvement Plan Addresses Water and Wastewater Infrastructure Needs for Town of Plattsburgh, New York
- New Sand and Salt Shed in Boonville, NY will Protect Local Waterway and Municipal Water Source
- Planned Municipal Sewer System Extension Along Route 9 in Moreau, NY Spurs Economic Development
- Special Update in Response to COVID-19
- Laberge Group retained by Town and Village of Rhinebeck to study Potential Court Consolidation and Shared Services