Laberge Group was retained by the Town of Russia to provide engineering and grant administration services for a new...
On March 27, 2020 Congress passed and the President signed the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act, known...
Laberge Group is pleased to have played a critical role in assisting the Village of Hempstead Police Department (HPD)...
Completion of the City of Albany’s Much-Anticipated South End Connector Pedestrian and Bicycle TrailGrants and Funding, News
Congratulations to the City of Albany, which has completed the long-anticipated South End Connector pedestrian and bicycle trail together...
The City of Albany, NY has retained Laberge Group to provide grant writing services including a funding needs analysis,...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Local Waterfront Revitalization Program (LWRP) – City of New Amsterdam, NY
- New Sand and Salt Storage Building on its Way for the Town of Russia, New York
- $825 Million for Communities in NYS – Federal stimulus funds are on their way!
- South Nyack, NY Village Dissolution Public Information Meeting
- Roundtable Presentation – The State of Grants in New York State