Laberge Group was retained by the City of Amsterdam to update their decades-old Local Waterfront Revitalization Grant Program (LWRP)....
Two New York Communities that have used Infrastructure Development & Planning to Spur Economic DevelopmentEconomic Development, News, Planning & Community Development, Projects, Published Articles, Wastewater, Water
For community leaders across New York State, finding promising solutions to foster economic development that will create or retain...
Laberge Group partnered with the Rensselaer County Industrial Development Agency to secure $750,000 in Community Development Block Grant Economic...
Laberge Group delivered a pair of presentations exploring the deep connection between infrastructure and economic development for New York...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Local Waterfront Revitalization Program (LWRP) – City of New Amsterdam, NY
- New Sand and Salt Storage Building on its Way for the Town of Russia, New York
- $825 Million for Communities in NYS – Federal stimulus funds are on their way!
- South Nyack, NY Village Dissolution Public Information Meeting
- Roundtable Presentation – The State of Grants in New York State