As part of the Cook Park Redevelopment Plan, Laberge Group was responsible for planning, architectural design and project review...
New Branch Office, Marcy Federal Credit Union Marcy Federal Credit Union, realizing significant growth in membership and public interest...
The Town of Tuxedo was faced with mounting problems associated with response time, staff inefficiencies, materials problems, and equipment...
Laberge Group was retained by NYSDEC to perform a boundary line survey along 3 miles of state property line...
Bathymetric Survey Mohawk River/Erie Canal Shorelines. Village of Scotia & City of Schenectady , New YorkProjects, Surveying
Laberge Group was retained to perform a bathymetric (river bottom) survey elevations on a section of the Mohawk River/Erie...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Ronald. J Laberge, PE and Michael S. Cashman, Town of Plattsburgh Supervisor Present at the 2018 AOT Annual Conference in NYC
- Town of Indian Lake – Abanakee Dam
- Village of Port Henry – Rice Lane Water and Sewer Replacement
- Ben Syden, AICP and Nicole Allen, AICP Present at AOT Annual Conference
- Laberge Group Partnered with the Village of Canastota to Secure $1,650,000 in Restore NY Funds