As part of the Cook Park Redevelopment Plan, Laberge Group was responsible for planning, architectural design and project review...
New Branch Office, Marcy Federal Credit Union Marcy Federal Credit Union, realizing significant growth in membership and public interest...
The Town of Tuxedo was faced with mounting problems associated with response time, staff inefficiencies, materials problems, and equipment...
Laberge Group was retained by NYSDEC to perform a boundary line survey along 3 miles of state property line...
Bathymetric Survey Mohawk River/Erie Canal Shorelines. Village of Scotia & City of Schenectady , New YorkProjects, Surveying
Laberge Group was retained to perform a bathymetric (river bottom) survey elevations on a section of the Mohawk River/Erie...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- LaPierre Lane Riverway in Plattsburgh – The First Implementation of a Robust Waterfront Plan
- MS4 Compliance – Working with the Town of Sand Lake to Protect Waterways
- Funding Alert: $275 Million in Grants for Wastewater Infrastructure
- Congratulations to the Town of Brookhaven on your $20 Million MCEC Award!
- Smart Growth – Laberge Group Welcomes New Team Members