As you are nearing the adoption and submission of your mandated County-Wide Shared Services Property Tax Savings Plan, you have most...
Brookhaven seeking $20M grant in state competition Laberge Group is proud to assist the Town of Brookhaven in...
Bumps, Bruises, and Pitfalls Along the Path to Village Dissolution Why You Want A Plan Before a Petition Dissolution...
Tri-Agency Shared Services Recreation Feasibility Study. Village of Tarrytown & Sleepy Hollow, Public Schools of the Tarrytowns, New YorkLocal Government Efficiency, Planning & Community Development, Projects
The Villages of Tarrytown and Sleepy Hollow, along with the Public Schools of the Tarrytowns, contracted the Laberge Group...
Laberge Group was retained by West Goshen, East Goshen, and Westtown, Chester County, Pennsylvania to develop a Police Department...
DPW Shared Services/Consolidation Feasibility Study – Villages of Dobbs Ferry & Hastings-on-Hudson, New YorkLocal Government Efficiency, Planning & Community Development, Projects
DPW Shared Services/Consolidation Feasibility Study Laberge Group was retained by the villages of Dobbs Ferry and Hastings-on-Hudson to develop...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Funding Alert: $275 Million in Grants for Wastewater Infrastructure
- Congratulations to the Town of Brookhaven on your $20 Million MCEC Award!
- Smart Growth – Laberge Group Welcomes New Team Members
- Village of Corinth Wins First Place at NYCOM Local Government Achievement Awards
- Laberge Group Welcomes New Senior Community Development Specialist