As you are nearing the adoption and submission of your mandated County-Wide Shared Services Property Tax Savings Plan, you have most...
Brookhaven seeking $20M grant in state competition Laberge Group is proud to assist the Town of Brookhaven in...
Bumps, Bruises, and Pitfalls Along the Path to Village Dissolution Why You Want A Plan Before a Petition Dissolution...
Tri-Agency Shared Services Recreation Feasibility Study. Village of Tarrytown & Sleepy Hollow, Public Schools of the Tarrytowns, New YorkLocal Government Efficiency, Planning & Community Development, Projects
The Villages of Tarrytown and Sleepy Hollow, along with the Public Schools of the Tarrytowns, contracted the Laberge Group...
Laberge Group was retained by West Goshen, East Goshen, and Westtown, Chester County, Pennsylvania to develop a Police Department...
DPW Shared Services/Consolidation Feasibility Study – Villages of Dobbs Ferry & Hastings-on-Hudson, New YorkLocal Government Efficiency, Planning & Community Development, Projects
DPW Shared Services/Consolidation Feasibility Study Laberge Group was retained by the villages of Dobbs Ferry and Hastings-on-Hudson to develop...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Laberge Group Welcomes New Senior Community Development Specialist
- Ronald. J Laberge, PE and Michael S. Cashman, Town of Plattsburgh Supervisor Present at the 2018 AOT Annual Conference in NYC
- Town of Indian Lake – Abanakee Dam
- Village of Port Henry – Rice Lane Water and Sewer Replacement
- Ben Syden, AICP and Nicole Allen, AICP Present at AOT Annual Conference