Many thanks to the many members of the South Nyack community who attended and participated in last night’s Public...
Citizens from both the Town and Village of Pawling voted decisively not to consolidate the municipalities in referendums held...
Village of Spencer Makes Interim Study of Dissolution available to the Village Electorate to inform decisions about Village DissolutionLocal Government Efficiency, News, Planning & Community Development
The Village of Spencer has made the Interim Study of Dissolution, prepared by Laberge Group, available to the public...
The primary aim of undergoing a village dissolution is typically to provide tax savings for village residents. The April...
Laberge Group retained by Town and Village of Rhinebeck to study Potential Court Consolidation and Shared ServicesLocal Government Efficiency, News, Planning & Community Development
Laberge Group was retained by the Town and Village of Rhinebeck, New York to study the feasibility of Court...
Local Government Operations Expert Addresses the IGA of Otsego County, NY to Deliver Insights on their Search for a County AdministratorLocal Government Efficiency, News, Planning & Community Development
Ms. Kathleen Rooney, a Local Government Operations Specialist with Laberge Group’s Local Government Operations & Efficiency (LGO&E) team, has...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Local Waterfront Revitalization Program (LWRP) – City of New Amsterdam, NY
- New Sand and Salt Storage Building on its Way for the Town of Russia, New York
- $825 Million for Communities in NYS – Federal stimulus funds are on their way!
- South Nyack, NY Village Dissolution Public Information Meeting
- Roundtable Presentation – The State of Grants in New York State