Citizens from both the Town and Village of Pawling voted decisively not to consolidate the municipalities in referendums held...
Two New York Communities that have used Infrastructure Development & Planning to Spur Economic DevelopmentEconomic Development, News, Planning & Community Development, Projects, Published Articles, Wastewater, Water
For community leaders across New York State, finding promising solutions to foster economic development that will create or retain...
Village of Spencer Makes Interim Study of Dissolution available to the Village Electorate to inform decisions about Village DissolutionLocal Government Efficiency, News, Planning & Community Development
The Village of Spencer has made the Interim Study of Dissolution, prepared by Laberge Group, available to the public...
Laberge Group partnered with the Rensselaer County Industrial Development Agency to secure $750,000 in Community Development Block Grant Economic...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Announcing Critical CDBG Funding to support Water and Wastewater Infrastructure Projects
- Season of Giving
- Grant Funding Alert – Leveraging CDBG-CV Grant Funding in New York
- Citizens Vote Not to Consolidate the Town and Village of Pawling, NY
- $1 million in Grant Funding Village of Hempstead, NY Police Department