The Village of Spencer held a well-attended public information meeting on August 24th. The Board of Trustees delivered information...
Two New York Communities that have used Infrastructure Development & Planning to Spur Economic DevelopmentEconomic Development, News, Planning & Community Development, Projects, Published Articles, Wastewater, Water
For community leaders across New York State, finding promising solutions to foster economic development that will create or retain...
Village of Spencer Makes Interim Study of Dissolution available to the Village Electorate to inform decisions about Village DissolutionLocal Government Efficiency, News, Planning & Community Development
The Village of Spencer has made the Interim Study of Dissolution, prepared by Laberge Group, available to the public...
Laberge Group partnered with the Rensselaer County Industrial Development Agency to secure $750,000 in Community Development Block Grant Economic...
The primary aim of undergoing a village dissolution is typically to provide tax savings for village residents. The April...
Laberge Group retained by Town and Village of Rhinebeck to study Potential Court Consolidation and Shared ServicesLocal Government Efficiency, News, Planning & Community Development
Laberge Group was retained by the Town and Village of Rhinebeck, New York to study the feasibility of Court...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Local Waterfront Redevelopment Plan (LWRP) Update for Esopus, NY
- Grant Funding Strategy – Turning a Handout into a Handshake for Funding Success
- Construction of New Wastewater Treatment Plant for the Village of Corinth, NY
- NYSAC Workshop – Using Wastewater to Slow COVID-19 Spread in New York State
- In Memorium of David L. Smith