The primary aim of undergoing a village dissolution is typically to provide tax savings for village residents. The April...
Laberge Group retained by Town and Village of Rhinebeck to study Potential Court Consolidation and Shared ServicesLocal Government Efficiency, News, Planning & Community Development
Laberge Group was retained by the Town and Village of Rhinebeck, New York to study the feasibility of Court...
The Town of Ramapo was awarded $1,325,000 in NY Water Grant funding for the Waverly Place Sewer Project. This...
Laberge Group Partnered with the Town of Black Brook to Secure More Than $1,000,000 in NY Water Grant FundingGrants and Funding, News
The Town of Black Brook was awarded $1,079,280 in NY Water Grant funding to undertake water system improvements that...
Local Government Operations Expert Addresses the IGA of Otsego County, NY to Deliver Insights on their Search for a County AdministratorLocal Government Efficiency, News, Planning & Community Development
Ms. Kathleen Rooney, a Local Government Operations Specialist with Laberge Group’s Local Government Operations & Efficiency (LGO&E) team, has...
Laberge Group delivered a pair of presentations exploring the deep connection between infrastructure and economic development for New York...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Two New York Communities that have used Infrastructure Development & Planning to Spur Economic Development
- New Sand and Salt Storage Building for the Town of Annsville, NY
- City of Albany, NY Extends their Grant Writing Services Agreement with Laberge Group
- Construction Underway on Water, Sewer, and Transportation Infrastructure to Support Amazon Sales Distribution Center
- Laberge Group Retained to Provide Site Plan, Survey, and Building Design Services to the Schuyler Hose Company to serve the Town of Northumberland, NY