Progress continues on the construction of the Village of Corinth’s Wastewater Treatment Plant. When operational, the facility will have...
Completion of the City of Albany’s Much-Anticipated South End Connector Pedestrian and Bicycle TrailGrants and Funding, News
Congratulations to the City of Albany, which has completed the long-anticipated South End Connector pedestrian and bicycle trail together...
Two New York Communities that have used Infrastructure Development & Planning to Spur Economic DevelopmentEconomic Development, News, Planning & Community Development, Projects, Published Articles, Wastewater, Water
For community leaders across New York State, finding promising solutions to foster economic development that will create or retain...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Announcing Critical CDBG Funding to support Water and Wastewater Infrastructure Projects
- Season of Giving
- Grant Funding Alert – Leveraging CDBG-CV Grant Funding in New York
- Citizens Vote Not to Consolidate the Town and Village of Pawling, NY
- $1 million in Grant Funding Village of Hempstead, NY Police Department