Laberge Group was retained by the Village of Otego to prepare a Preliminary Engineering Report to address proposed improvements...
Laberge Group partnered with the Rensselaer County Industrial Development Agency to secure $750,000 in Community Development Block Grant Economic...
The primary aim of undergoing a village dissolution is typically to provide tax savings for village residents. The April...
We are pleased to welcome Jenna K. Brown to Laberge Group as an Administrative Assistant. Ms. Brown brings more...
Laberge Group retained by Town and Village of Rhinebeck to study Potential Court Consolidation and Shared ServicesLocal Government Efficiency, News, Planning & Community Development
Laberge Group was retained by the Town and Village of Rhinebeck, New York to study the feasibility of Court...
The Town of Ramapo was awarded $1,325,000 in NY Water Grant funding for the Waverly Place Sewer Project. This...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Town of Esopus, NY Reviews Waterfront Access Plan
- Two New York Communities that have used Infrastructure Development & Planning to Spur Economic Development
- New Sand and Salt Storage Building for the Town of Annsville, NY
- City of Albany, NY Extends their Grant Writing Services Agreement with Laberge Group
- Construction Underway on Water, Sewer, and Transportation Infrastructure to Support Amazon Sales Distribution Center