The New York State Office of Community Renewal is still issuing Community Development Block Grants Economic Development funding (CDBG-ED)...
Laberge Group has been retained by the Town of Esopus to update the Town’s decades-old Local Waterfront Redevelopment Plan...
Progress continues on the construction of the Village of Corinth’s Wastewater Treatment Plant. When operational, the facility will have...
Completion of the City of Albany’s Much-Anticipated South End Connector Pedestrian and Bicycle TrailGrants and Funding, News
Congratulations to the City of Albany, which has completed the long-anticipated South End Connector pedestrian and bicycle trail together...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- CDBG Economic Development Funding Still Available
- Local Waterfront Redevelopment Plan (LWRP) Update for Esopus, NY
- Grant Funding Strategy – Turning a Handout into a Handshake for Funding Success
- Construction of New Wastewater Treatment Plant for the Village of Corinth, NY
- NYSAC Workshop – Using Wastewater to Slow COVID-19 Spread in New York State