Congratulations to the Town of Highland, NY on the completion of construction of your Highway Department Garage. Laberge Group...
Village of Spencer Makes Interim Study of Dissolution available to the Village Electorate to inform decisions about Village DissolutionLocal Government Efficiency, News, Planning & Community Development
The Village of Spencer has made the Interim Study of Dissolution, prepared by Laberge Group, available to the public...
Laberge Group partnered with the Rensselaer County Industrial Development Agency to secure $750,000 in Community Development Block Grant Economic...
The primary aim of undergoing a village dissolution is typically to provide tax savings for village residents. The April...
We are pleased to welcome Jenna K. Brown to Laberge Group as an Administrative Assistant. Ms. Brown brings more...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Environmentally Responsible Highway Department Garage Completed for Town of Highland, NY
- $300,000 Economic Development Grant for Columbia County
- Village of Spencer Makes Interim Study of Dissolution available to the Village Electorate to inform decisions about Village Dissolution
- Laberge Group Retained to Prepare a Preliminary Engineering Report for the Village of Otego
- $750,000 in Economic Development Funding for Rensselaer County Project