Laberge Group Retained by the Village of Watkins Glen to Develop Comprehensive Plan The Laberge Group was retained...
Laberge Group Formulates Design Guidelines for the Village of Watkins Glen Laberge Group was commissioned by Schuyler County Partnership for...
Preparing a “Funding Quilt.” A How-To Guide for Project Implementation “There is funding for that” is a common battle...
New York Communities Must Prepare for Clean and Green Energy and policies are changing in New York, but are...
Will You Be Our Next Success?Laberge Group is pleased to announce that we have assisted our clients in winning 10 grants totaling $4.59 million in the 2015 round of Consolidated Funding Application Program. Since 2000, Laberge Group has secured almost $140 million in funding for our clients and has a strong record of bringing projects from the drawing boards to completion. To learn more about these projects or to begin planning for 2016, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ben Syden AICP, Vice President at (518) 458-7112.
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Capital Improvement Plan Addresses Water and Wastewater Infrastructure Needs for Town of Plattsburgh, New York
- New Sand and Salt Shed in Boonville, NY will Protect Local Waterway and Municipal Water Source
- Planned Municipal Sewer System Extension Along Route 9 in Moreau, NY Spurs Economic Development
- Special Update in Response to COVID-19
- Laberge Group retained by Town and Village of Rhinebeck to study Potential Court Consolidation and Shared Services