Laberge Group Retained by the Village of Watkins Glen to Develop Comprehensive Plan The Laberge Group was retained...
Laberge Group Formulates Design Guidelines for the Village of Watkins Glen Laberge Group was commissioned by Schuyler County Partnership for...
Preparing a “Funding Quilt.” A How-To Guide for Project Implementation “There is funding for that” is a common battle...
New York Communities Must Prepare for Clean and Green Energy and policies are changing in New York, but are...
Will You Be Our Next Success?Laberge Group is pleased to announce that we have assisted our clients in winning 10 grants totaling $4.59 million in the 2015 round of Consolidated Funding Application Program. Since 2000, Laberge Group has secured almost $140 million in funding for our clients and has a strong record of bringing projects from the drawing boards to completion. To learn more about these projects or to begin planning for 2016, please contact us at email@example.com or call Ben Syden AICP, Vice President at (518) 458-7112.
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Solar Savings for New York State Municipalities
- Laberge Group Welcomes Kathleen Rooney as Local Government Specialist
- Construction Layout and Verification for the Gerald B.H. Solomon Saratoga National Cemetery
- Town of Pawling Evaluating Proposed Extension of Sewer Services Along Route 22
- Municipal Annual Budget Tip – Allocate Funds for Grant and Other Funding Applications