$49 MILLION IN CDBG FUNDING has just been allocated to New York State communities. A significant portion of this...
Two New York Communities that have used Infrastructure Development & Planning to Spur Economic DevelopmentEconomic Development, News, Planning & Community Development, Projects, Published Articles, Wastewater, Water
For community leaders across New York State, finding promising solutions to foster economic development that will create or retain...
Construction Underway on Water, Sewer, and Transportation Infrastructure to Support Amazon Sales Distribution CenterConstruction, News, Transportation, Wastewater, Water
Construction is well underway on the off-site watermain, sanitary sewer forcemain, and gravity main that will support the provision...
Laberge Group Retained to Provide Site Plan, Survey, and Building Design Services to the Schuyler Hose Company to serve the Town of Northumberland, NYArchitecture, Engineering, News, Surveying
Laberge Group has been retained to provide site plan, survey, engineering design, and other key services for the construction...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Announcing Critical CDBG Funding to support Water and Wastewater Infrastructure Projects
- Season of Giving
- Grant Funding Alert – Leveraging CDBG-CV Grant Funding in New York
- Citizens Vote Not to Consolidate the Town and Village of Pawling, NY
- $1 million in Grant Funding Village of Hempstead, NY Police Department