As elected leaders, you are well aware that municipalities in New York State have had to accomplish more with...
Completion of the City of Albany’s Much-Anticipated South End Connector Pedestrian and Bicycle TrailGrants and Funding, News
Congratulations to the City of Albany, which has completed the long-anticipated South End Connector pedestrian and bicycle trail together...
Two New York Communities that have used Infrastructure Development & Planning to Spur Economic DevelopmentEconomic Development, News, Planning & Community Development, Projects, Published Articles, Wastewater, Water
For community leaders across New York State, finding promising solutions to foster economic development that will create or retain...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Local Waterfront Redevelopment Plan (LWRP) Update for Esopus, NY
- Grant Funding Strategy – Turning a Handout into a Handshake for Funding Success
- Construction of New Wastewater Treatment Plant for the Village of Corinth, NY
- NYSAC Workshop – Using Wastewater to Slow COVID-19 Spread in New York State
- In Memorium of David L. Smith