Laberge Group is currently looking for the following positions:
- Administrative Assistant
- Civil Engineering Designer
- Civil Environmental Engineer
- Construction Inspector
- Senior Planner
Laberge Group’s employees are its most valuable asset. Employees are provided with a rewarding, professional, and productive environment, where input and suggestions are encouraged.
- Medical insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- 401K plan.
- Life insurance.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid time off.
- Long-term disability.
- Flexible benefits plan.
- Employee candidate referral bonus.
- Professional registration fees.
- Professional society dues.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Continuing education program.
- Lunchtime functions/Holiday party.
- Community involvement opportunities.
- On-site training.
Laberge Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For inquiries, job openings, and opportunities, contact email@example.com