Congratulations to the Village of Corinth on winning First Place at NYCOM’s Local Government Achievement Awards! They received this prestigious award for identifying and implementing an innovative solution to a challenge that impacts municipalities throughout the State of New York.
- NYS Office of Community Renewal – $3,600,000
- NYS Water Grants – $5,000,000
- DASNY Sanitary and Storm Sewer Funds – $500,000
- Savings over a 5-year period due to Town and Village Water District Consolidation – $1,500,000
- NYDOS Local Government Efficiency Grant for Water District Consolidation – $400,000
- NYS Revolving Funds financing at 0% interest for non-grant portions of infrastructure improvements
Laberge Group was able to not only offer the necessary engineering services, but was also a trusted partner in identifying appropriate costs and obtaining the substantial funding essential to completing an implementable plan.
With over 50 years of experience working with a wide rangeof communities, we understand the challenges of successfully implementing municipal projects. To learn how Laberge Group can assist you with your community’s engineering and planning needs, please call us at (518) 458-7112 or email email@example.com.