Laberge Group is pleased to have partnered with the Village of Canastota to secure $1,650,000 in Restore NY funds for this project, and looks forward to assisting Dutchland Plastics in retaining and expanding jobs at their new facility.
Tucked away from view in upstate New York, solar farms quietly soak up the sun and generate some...
Laberge Group is growing! We have recently recruited 8 highly skilled and experienced team members to the firm. We...
The Town of Sand Lake has taken the initiative to benefit their residents by proactively protecting the lakes and...
Laberge Group Retained by the Village of Watkins Glen to Develop Comprehensive Plan The Laberge Group was retained...
Comprehensive Planning, News, Planning & Community Development
The Town of Esopus has adopted a Comprehensive Plan which will help the Town capitalize on its many assets...
Grants and Funding, News
Laberge Group was retained by the City of Albany to prepare a Consolidated Funding Application (CFA) for the design...
News, Planning & Community Development
Congratulations to the Town of Brookhaven and Supervisor Ed Romaine on earning the $20 Million Municipal Consolidation and Efficiency...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Solar Savings for New York State Municipalities
- Laberge Group Welcomes Kathleen Rooney as Local Government Specialist
- Construction Layout and Verification for the Gerald B.H. Solomon Saratoga National Cemetery
- Town of Pawling Evaluating Proposed Extension of Sewer Services Along Route 22
- Municipal Annual Budget Tip – Allocate Funds for Grant and Other Funding Applications