Laberge Group is pleased to have partnered with the Village of Canastota to secure $1,650,000 in Restore NY funds for this project, and looks forward to assisting Dutchland Plastics in retaining and expanding jobs at their new facility.
News, Planning & Community Development
Congratulations to the Town of Brookhaven and Supervisor Ed Romaine on earning the $20 Million Municipal Consolidation and Efficiency...
Laberge Group welcomes Ms. Rebecca Yanus to the firm as Junior Planner. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Yanus...
Grants and Funding, News
Funding Opportunity: $275 Million in Grants for Water and Wastewater Infrastructure The deadline is fast approaching to apply for...
Construction of the Highway Department Garage for the Town of Highland is officially underway with the groundbreaking ceremony held...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Looking forward to seeing you at the AOT Annual Meeting!
- Village Of Corinth – Water And Sewer Capital Improvement Program
- Village of Kiryas Joel – Street and Sidewalk Improvement
- Town of Brunswick – Van Derheyden Dam Reconstruction and Improvements
- Town of Highland Breaks Ground on Highway Department Garage