Laberge Group is pleased to have partnered with the Village of Canastota to secure $1,650,000 in Restore NY funds for this project, and looks forward to assisting Dutchland Plastics in retaining and expanding jobs at their new facility.
News, Planning & Community Development
Like many municipalities throughout the State of New York, the Town and Village of Lake George, together with the...
Grants and Funding, News
Laberge Group is proud to have partnered with the City of Albany Fire Department in successfully securing $20,000 in...
Ronald. J Laberge, PE and Michael S. Cashman, Town of Plattsburgh Supervisor Present at the 2018 AOT Annual Conference in NYCNews
Ronald J. Laberge, PE, Executive Vice President of Laberge Group and Michael S. Cashman, Town of Plattsburgh Supervisor provided...
Congratulations to the Village of Corinth on winning First Place at NYCOM’s Local Government Achievement Awards! They received this prestigious...
Laberge Group welcomes Ms. Nancy Vlahos to the firm as a Community Development Specialist. Ms. Vlahos obtained her Bachelor’s...
Laberge Group welcomes Mr. Christopher D. Wren to the firm as an Engineer. Mr. Wren will employ his...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Village Of Corinth – Water And Sewer Capital Improvement Program
- Village of Kiryas Joel – Street and Sidewalk Improvement
- Town of Brunswick – Van Derheyden Dam Reconstruction and Improvements
- Town of Highland Breaks Ground on Highway Department Garage
- Lake George Studies Feasibility of Consolidating Facilities