Laberge Group is pleased to have partnered with the Village of Canastota to secure $1,650,000 in Restore NY funds for this project, and looks forward to assisting Dutchland Plastics in retaining and expanding jobs at their new facility.
Laberge Group welcomes Mr. Matthew Rogers to the firm as a Senior Planner. Mr. Rogers obtained his Bachelor’s Degree...
Laberge Group Retained by the Village of Watkins Glen to Develop Comprehensive Plan The Laberge Group was retained...
Email: email@example.com Telephone: (518) 458-7112
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Laberge Group Partnered with the Village of Canastota to Secure $1,650,000 in Restore NY Funds
- Laberge Group Welcomes New Assistant Marketing Manager
- City of Albany South End Bikeway Consolidated Funding Application
- City of Albany Fire Department Secures $20,000 in Funding for Mobile Training Center
- Wastewater Treatment Plant – Funding Quilt – Village of Corinth