Laberge Group is pleased to have partnered with the Village of Canastota to secure $1,650,000 in Restore NY funds for this project, and looks forward to assisting Dutchland Plastics in retaining and expanding jobs at their new facility.
News, Wastewater, Water
Grant Alert: $255 Million in Water & Wastewater Grants Available Governor Andrew M. Cuomo announced $255 million in funding for...
Laberge Group Formulates Design Guidelines for the Village of Watkins Glen Laberge Group was commissioned by Schuyler County Partnership for...
Laberge Group welcomes Ms. Laura Plyler to the firm as an Administrative Assistant. Ms. Plyler received her degree as...
Laberge Group welcomes Joshua Westfall as Junior Planner to the firm. A graduate with a BA in Geography and...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Congratulations to the Town of Brookhaven on your $20 Million MCEC Award!
- Smart Growth – Laberge Group Welcomes New Team Members
- Village of Corinth Wins First Place at NYCOM Local Government Achievement Awards
- Laberge Group Welcomes New Senior Community Development Specialist
- Ronald. J Laberge, PE and Michael S. Cashman, Town of Plattsburgh Supervisor Present at the 2018 AOT Annual Conference in NYC