Laberge Group is pleased to have partnered with the Village of Canastota to secure $1,650,000 in Restore NY funds for this project, and looks forward to assisting Dutchland Plastics in retaining and expanding jobs at their new facility.
Engineering, News, Wastewater, Water
The Village of Corinth retained Laberge Group to upgrade and rehabilitate a failing drinking water, storm, and sanitary sewer...
Local Government Efficiency, News
Laberge Group is proud to have partnered with the Town of Brookhaven in developing innovative approaches to reduce property taxes...
Grants and Funding, News, Published Articles
As elected leaders, you are well aware that municipalities in New York State have had to accomplish more with...
Grants and Funding, News
Laberge Group is proud to have partnered with the City of Albany Fire Department in successfully securing $20,000 in...
Architecture, Engineering, Grants and Funding, News
Laberge Group was retained by the Town of Russia to provide engineering and grant administration services for a new...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Local Waterfront Revitalization Program (LWRP) – City of New Amsterdam, NY
- New Sand and Salt Storage Building on its Way for the Town of Russia, New York
- $825 Million for Communities in NYS – Federal stimulus funds are on their way!
- South Nyack, NY Village Dissolution Public Information Meeting
- Roundtable Presentation – The State of Grants in New York State