Laberge Group is pleased to have partnered with the Village of Canastota to secure $1,650,000 in Restore NY funds for this project, and looks forward to assisting Dutchland Plastics in retaining and expanding jobs at their new facility.
Laberge Group welcomes Mr. Matthew Holmes to the firm as a Survey Assistant. Matthew obtained his Bachelor’s Degree from...
Grants and Funding, News
Laberge Group was retained by the City of Albany to prepare a Consolidated Funding Application (CFA) for the design...
Laberge Group’s recent presentation on “How to Make My Grant Fundable” addressed a question faced by many municipal leaders who...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Smart Growth – Laberge Group Welcomes New Team Members
- Funding Alert: Hundreds of Millions Available for Community and Economic Development Projects
- Brookhaven United – Lessons from the $19.7 million Award Winning MCEC
- Creating Water and Sewer Districts and Consolidating Existing Districts
- How to Make Your Grant Fundable – Association of Towns Presentation