Laberge Group is proud to have partnered with the City of Albany Fire Department in successfully securing $20,000 in funding through the State Farm Insurance Discretionary Grant Funding Program to local communities. The grant funding will complement the Assistance to Firefighters Grant (AFG) funding received from FEMA for the costs of a mobile training center unit. This unit will provide a controllable Class A fire training environment as well as being capable of providing training for forcible entry, roof operations, personal safety systems, search and rescue procedures and thermal imaging. The unit will provide essential training to both new and veteran firefighters as well as having the possibility to be utilized by other local fire departments. This unit fills a need in the City of Albany and will save the city hundreds of thousands of dollars per year by the city not having to send firefighters to day long training sessions out of district at a high cost.
Laberge Group welcomes Ms. Laura Plyler to the firm as an Administrative Assistant. Ms. Plyler received her degree as...
Laberge Group welcomes Mr. Matthew Rogers to the firm as a Senior Planner. Mr. Rogers obtained his Bachelor’s Degree...
Comprehensive Planning, Engineering, Grants and Funding, Main Street Revitalization, Planning & Community Development
Complete Streets = Streets for Everyone Complete Streets are streets that are designed and operated to provide safe and...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Congratulations to the Town of Brookhaven on your $20 Million MCEC Award!
- Smart Growth – Laberge Group Welcomes New Team Members
- Village of Corinth Wins First Place at NYCOM Local Government Achievement Awards
- Laberge Group Welcomes New Senior Community Development Specialist
- Ronald. J Laberge, PE and Michael S. Cashman, Town of Plattsburgh Supervisor Present at the 2018 AOT Annual Conference in NYC