Laberge Group is proud to have partnered with the City of Albany Fire Department in successfully securing $20,000 in funding through the State Farm Insurance Discretionary Grant Funding Program to local communities. The grant funding will complement the Assistance to Firefighters Grant (AFG) funding received from FEMA for the costs of a mobile training center unit. This unit will provide a controllable Class A fire training environment as well as being capable of providing training for forcible entry, roof operations, personal safety systems, search and rescue procedures and thermal imaging. The unit will provide essential training to both new and veteran firefighters as well as having the possibility to be utilized by other local fire departments. This unit fills a need in the City of Albany and will save the city hundreds of thousands of dollars per year by the city not having to send firefighters to day long training sessions out of district at a high cost.
Engineering, Grants and Funding, Wastewater
The Village of Corinth is a small community located on the banks of the upper Hudson River, the gateway...
Grants and Funding, Planning & Community Development
Laberge Group is pleased to announce we have assisted our clients in winning 13 grants, totaling over $4 million...
Email: email@example.com Telephone: (518) 458-7112
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Laberge Group Partnered with the Village of Canastota to Secure $1,650,000 in Restore NY Funds
- Laberge Group Welcomes New Assistant Marketing Manager
- City of Albany South End Bikeway Consolidated Funding Application
- City of Albany Fire Department Secures $20,000 in Funding for Mobile Training Center
- Wastewater Treatment Plant – Funding Quilt – Village of Corinth