Laberge Group is proud to have partnered with the City of Albany Fire Department in successfully securing $20,000 in funding through the State Farm Insurance Discretionary Grant Funding Program to local communities. The grant funding will complement the Assistance to Firefighters Grant (AFG) funding received from FEMA for the costs of a mobile training center unit. This unit will provide a controllable Class A fire training environment as well as being capable of providing training for forcible entry, roof operations, personal safety systems, search and rescue procedures and thermal imaging. The unit will provide essential training to both new and veteran firefighters as well as having the possibility to be utilized by other local fire departments. This unit fills a need in the City of Albany and will save the city hundreds of thousands of dollars per year by the city not having to send firefighters to day long training sessions out of district at a high cost.
Grants and Funding, Published Articles
Turn on the Tap for State Water/Wastewater Funding Guidelines for Infrastructure Project Readiness Be sure to check out our article...
Laberge Group Retained by the Village of Watkins Glen to Develop Comprehensive Plan The Laberge Group was retained...
Grants and Funding, Local Government Efficiency, Planning & Community Development, Projects
Laberge Group was retained by Albany County to develop a Countywide Shared Highway Services Study to evaluate the feasibility...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- LaPierre Lane Riverway in Plattsburgh – The First Implementation of a Robust Waterfront Plan
- MS4 Compliance – Working with the Town of Sand Lake to Protect Waterways
- Funding Alert: $275 Million in Grants for Wastewater Infrastructure
- Congratulations to the Town of Brookhaven on your $20 Million MCEC Award!
- Smart Growth – Laberge Group Welcomes New Team Members