Laberge Group is proud to have partnered with the City of Albany Fire Department in successfully securing $20,000 in funding through the State Farm Insurance Discretionary Grant Funding Program to local communities. The grant funding will complement the Assistance to Firefighters Grant (AFG) funding received from FEMA for the costs of a mobile training center unit. This unit will provide a controllable Class A fire training environment as well as being capable of providing training for forcible entry, roof operations, personal safety systems, search and rescue procedures and thermal imaging. The unit will provide essential training to both new and veteran firefighters as well as having the possibility to be utilized by other local fire departments. This unit fills a need in the City of Albany and will save the city hundreds of thousands of dollars per year by the city not having to send firefighters to day long training sessions out of district at a high cost.
Local Government Efficiency, News
As you are nearing the adoption and submission of your mandated County-Wide Shared Services Property Tax Savings Plan, you have most...
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: (518) 458-7112
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Laberge Group Welcomes New Senior Community Development Specialist
- Ronald. J Laberge, PE and Michael S. Cashman, Town of Plattsburgh Supervisor Present at the 2018 AOT Annual Conference in NYC
- Town of Indian Lake – Abanakee Dam
- Village of Port Henry – Rice Lane Water and Sewer Replacement
- Ben Syden, AICP and Nicole Allen, AICP Present at AOT Annual Conference