Laberge Group was retained by the City of Cohoes to update its Comprehensive Plan and make corresponding changes to its Zoning Ordinance. Check out the article below to learn about the inspiring collaboration of residents, business owners and administrations that helped to create this road map for Cohoe’s future.
Laberge Group Formulates Design Guidelines for the Village of Watkins Glen Laberge Group was commissioned by Schuyler County Partnership for...
News, Published Articles
Every level of government in New York State is responding to the repercussions of a slow economic recovery, forced to develop...
Local Government Efficiency, News
As you are nearing the adoption and submission of your mandated County-Wide Shared Services Property Tax Savings Plan, you have most...
Laberge Group Retained by the Village of Watkins Glen to Develop Comprehensive Plan The Laberge Group was retained...
Laberge Group welcomes Mr. Nathan Wojcik to the firm as a Junior Planner. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Wojcik...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- How to Make Your Project Fundable
- Smart Growth – Laberge Group Welcomes New Team Members
- Funding Alert: Hundreds of Millions Available for Community and Economic Development Projects
- Brookhaven United – Lessons from the $19.7 million Award Winning MCEC
- Creating Water and Sewer Districts and Consolidating Existing Districts