Laberge Group was retained by the City of Cohoes to update its Comprehensive Plan and make corresponding changes to its Zoning Ordinance. Check out the article below to learn about the inspiring collaboration of residents, business owners and administrations that helped to create this road map for Cohoe’s future.
Laberge Group Retained by the Village of Watkins Glen to Develop Comprehensive Plan The Laberge Group was retained...
Grants and Funding, News
Laberge Group is proud to have partnered with the City of Albany Fire Department in successfully securing $20,000 in...
Laberge Group’s recent presentation on “How to Make My Grant Fundable” addressed a question faced by many municipal leaders who...
Laberge Group welcomes Mr. Michael B. Hagerty to the firm as a Community Development Specialist. Mr. Hagerty obtained his...
Construction, Engineering, News
Laberge Group was retained by the Village of Kiryas Joel to design and implement an extensive street and sidewalk...
Congratulations to the Village of Corinth on winning First Place at NYCOM’s Local Government Achievement Awards! They received this prestigious...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Laberge Group Welcomes Kathleen Rooney as Local Government Specialist
- Construction Layout and Verification for the Gerald B.H. Solomon Saratoga National Cemetery
- Town of Pawling Evaluating Proposed Extension of Sewer Services Along Route 22
- Municipal Annual Budget Tip – Allocate Funds for Grant and Other Funding Applications
- Summit Ridge Energy – Surveys for Solar