Laberge Group was retained by the City of Cohoes to update its Comprehensive Plan and make corresponding changes to its Zoning Ordinance. Check out the article below to learn about the inspiring collaboration of residents, business owners and administrations that helped to create this road map for Cohoe’s future.
Laberge Group Partnered with the Town of Black Brook to Secure More Than $1,000,000 in NY Water Grant FundingGrants and Funding, News
The Town of Black Brook was awarded $1,079,280 in NY Water Grant funding to undertake water system improvements that...
Laberge Group welcomes Mr. Matthew Holmes to the firm as a Survey Assistant. Matthew obtained his Bachelor’s Degree from...
At a time when communities throughout New York State are searching for solutions to increase efficiency, bolster productivity, and...
News, Planning & Community Development
Congratulations to the Town of Brookhaven and Supervisor Ed Romaine on earning the $20 Million Municipal Consolidation and Efficiency...
Laberge Group was retained by the Town of Brunswick to provide design and reconstruction services to address safety and...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- In Memorium of David L. Smith
- Completion of the City of Albany’s Much-Anticipated South End Connector Pedestrian and Bicycle Trail
- Public Information Meeting Regarding Potential Village Dissolution
- Effective Government Efficiency Initiatives Begin with Careful Study
- Street Improvements and Repairs throughout Village of Nassau, NY