Laberge Group was retained by the City of Cohoes to update its Comprehensive Plan and make corresponding changes to its Zoning Ordinance. Check out the article below to learn about the inspiring collaboration of residents, business owners and administrations that helped to create this road map for Cohoe’s future.
Laberge Group welcomes Ms. Rebecca Yanus to the firm as Junior Planner. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Yanus...
Laberge Group welcomes Joshua Westfall as Junior Planner to the firm. A graduate with a BA in Geography and...
Comprehensive Planning, Grants and Funding, Planning & Community Development
Laberge Group has assisted the Village of Fultonville, located in Montgomery County, for over a decade. The small, Mohawk...
The Town of Sand Lake has taken the initiative to benefit their residents by proactively protecting the lakes and...
Comprehensive Planning, Planning & Community Development, Projects
Laberge Group was commissioned by the Town of North Greenbush to prepare a final Comprehensive Plan. The Town of...
News, Wastewater, Water
Grant Alert: $255 Million in Water & Wastewater Grants Available Governor Andrew M. Cuomo announced $255 million in funding for...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Smart Growth – Laberge Group Welcomes New Team Members
- Funding Alert: Hundreds of Millions Available for Community and Economic Development Projects
- Brookhaven United – Lessons from the $19.7 million Award Winning MCEC
- Creating Water and Sewer Districts and Consolidating Existing Districts
- How to Make Your Grant Fundable – Association of Towns Presentation