Laberge Group was retained by the City of Cohoes to update its Comprehensive Plan and make corresponding changes to its Zoning Ordinance. Check out the article below to learn about the inspiring collaboration of residents, business owners and administrations that helped to create this road map for Cohoe’s future.
Grants and Funding, News, Published Articles
As elected leaders, you are well aware that municipalities in New York State have had to accomplish more with...
Grants and Funding, News
Funding Opportunity: $275 Million in Grants for Water and Wastewater Infrastructure The deadline is fast approaching to apply for...
Laberge Group will present 3 sessions at the 2019 AOT Annual Meeting to help communities like yours navigate your most...
Laberge Group welcomes Nancy L. Costine as a Community Development Specialist. Ms. Costine comes to Laberge Group with over...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Announcing Critical CDBG Funding to support Water and Wastewater Infrastructure Projects
- Season of Giving
- Grant Funding Alert – Leveraging CDBG-CV Grant Funding in New York
- Citizens Vote Not to Consolidate the Town and Village of Pawling, NY
- $1 million in Grant Funding Village of Hempstead, NY Police Department