Laberge Group was retained by the City of Cohoes to update its Comprehensive Plan and make corresponding changes to its Zoning Ordinance. Check out the article below to learn about the inspiring collaboration of residents, business owners and administrations that helped to create this road map for Cohoe’s future.
Laberge Group is proud to announce securing $400,000 for the Village of Kiryas Joel to continue the P.A.T.H.(Providing Assistance...
Local Government Efficiency, News
Brookhaven seeking $20M grant in state competition Laberge Group is proud to assist the Town of Brookhaven in...
Laberge Group Retained by the Village of Watkins Glen to Develop Comprehensive Plan The Laberge Group was retained...
Laberge Group welcomes Ms. Nancy Vlahos to the firm as a Community Development Specialist. Ms. Vlahos obtained her Bachelor’s...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Laberge Group Welcomes New Assistant Marketing Manager
- City of Albany South End Bikeway Consolidated Funding Application
- City of Albany Fire Department Secures $20,000 in Funding for Mobile Training Center
- Wastewater Treatment Plant – Funding Quilt – Village of Corinth
- County Wide Shared Services Property Tax Savings Planning