Laberge Group was retained by the City of Cohoes to update its Comprehensive Plan and make corresponding changes to its Zoning Ordinance. Check out the article below to learn about the inspiring collaboration of residents, business owners and administrations that helped to create this road map for Cohoe’s future.
Laberge Group welcomes Nancy L. Costine as a Community Development Specialist. Ms. Costine comes to Laberge Group with over...
Laberge Group welcomes Mr. Matthew Rogers to the firm as a Senior Planner. Mr. Rogers obtained his Bachelor’s Degree...
Architecture, Construction, Engineering, News
Laberge Group was retained to provide engineering and grant administration services associated with building a new sand and salt...
Village of Spencer Makes Interim Study of Dissolution available to the Village Electorate to inform decisions about Village DissolutionLocal Government Efficiency, News, Planning & Community Development
The Village of Spencer has made the Interim Study of Dissolution, prepared by Laberge Group, available to the public...
Laberge Group is proud to announce securing $400,000 for the Village of Kiryas Joel to continue the P.A.T.H.(Providing Assistance...
Local Government Efficiency, News, Planning & Community Development
Laberge Group is pleased to welcome Ms. Kathleen A. Rooney to the firm in the capacity of Local Government...
Progress continues on the construction of the Village of Corinth’s Wastewater Treatment Plant. When operational, the facility will have...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Local Waterfront Revitalization Program (LWRP) – City of New Amsterdam, NY
- New Sand and Salt Storage Building on its Way for the Town of Russia, New York
- $825 Million for Communities in NYS – Federal stimulus funds are on their way!
- South Nyack, NY Village Dissolution Public Information Meeting
- Roundtable Presentation – The State of Grants in New York State