Laberge Group was retained by the City of Cohoes to update its Comprehensive Plan and make corresponding changes to its Zoning Ordinance. Check out the article below to learn about the inspiring collaboration of residents, business owners and administrations that helped to create this road map for Cohoe’s future.
Laberge Group welcomes Mr. Michael B. Hagerty to the firm as a Community Development Specialist. Mr. Hagerty obtained his...
Laberge Group Formulates Design Guidelines for the Village of Watkins Glen Laberge Group was commissioned by Schuyler County Partnership for...
Laberge Group is proud to announce securing $400,000 for the Village of Kiryas Joel to continue the P.A.T.H.(Providing Assistance...
Construction of the Highway Department Garage for the Town of Highland is officially underway with the groundbreaking ceremony held...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Solar Savings for New York State Municipalities
- Laberge Group Welcomes Kathleen Rooney as Local Government Specialist
- Construction Layout and Verification for the Gerald B.H. Solomon Saratoga National Cemetery
- Town of Pawling Evaluating Proposed Extension of Sewer Services Along Route 22
- Municipal Annual Budget Tip – Allocate Funds for Grant and Other Funding Applications