Laberge Group was retained by the City of Cohoes to update its Comprehensive Plan and make corresponding changes to its Zoning Ordinance. Check out the article below to learn about the inspiring collaboration of residents, business owners and administrations that helped to create this road map for Cohoe’s future.
Laberge Group welcomes Ms. Laura Plyler to the firm as an Administrative Assistant. Ms. Plyler received her degree as...
News, Published Articles
Every level of government in New York State is responding to the repercussions of a slow economic recovery, forced to develop...
Laberge Group welcomes Ms. Deborah Shepard to the firm as their Assistant Marketing Manager. Ms. Shepard brings over 17...
Laberge Group welcomes Ms. Rebecca Yanus to the firm as Junior Planner. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Yanus...
Laberge Group Retained by the Village of Watkins Glen to Develop Comprehensive Plan The Laberge Group was retained...
Ronald. J Laberge, PE and Michael S. Cashman, Town of Plattsburgh Supervisor Present at the 2018 AOT Annual Conference in NYCNews
Ronald J. Laberge, PE, Executive Vice President of Laberge Group and Michael S. Cashman, Town of Plattsburgh Supervisor provided...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Laberge Group Welcomes New Senior Community Development Specialist
- Ronald. J Laberge, PE and Michael S. Cashman, Town of Plattsburgh Supervisor Present at the 2018 AOT Annual Conference in NYC
- Town of Indian Lake – Abanakee Dam
- Village of Port Henry – Rice Lane Water and Sewer Replacement
- Ben Syden, AICP and Nicole Allen, AICP Present at AOT Annual Conference