Laberge Group was retained by the City of Cohoes to update its Comprehensive Plan and make corresponding changes to its Zoning Ordinance. Check out the article below to learn about the inspiring collaboration of residents, business owners and administrations that helped to create this road map for Cohoe’s future.
Congratulations to the Town of Brookhaven and Supervisor Ed Romaine on earning the $20 Million Municipal Consolidation and Efficiency...
News, Wastewater, Water
Grant Alert: $255 Million in Water & Wastewater Grants Available Governor Andrew M. Cuomo announced $255 million in funding for...
Ronald. J Laberge, PE and Michael S. Cashman, Town of Plattsburgh Supervisor Present at the 2018 AOT Annual Conference in NYCNews
Ronald J. Laberge, PE, Executive Vice President of Laberge Group and Michael S. Cashman, Town of Plattsburgh Supervisor provided...
Laberge Group welcomes Mr. Nathan Wojcik to the firm as a Junior Planner. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Wojcik...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Congratulations to the Town of Brookhaven on your $20 Million MCEC Award!
- Smart Growth – Laberge Group Welcomes New Team Members
- Village of Corinth Wins First Place at NYCOM Local Government Achievement Awards
- Laberge Group Welcomes New Senior Community Development Specialist
- Ronald. J Laberge, PE and Michael S. Cashman, Town of Plattsburgh Supervisor Present at the 2018 AOT Annual Conference in NYC