Laberge Group was retained by Yedei Chesed to develop a playground master plan located at 21 Fesller Drive in the Village of New Hampsted, Town of Ramapo in Rockland County, NY. The site had been approved by the Village for site plan development which included:
- Modifications to an existing parking area for paved play area.
- Existing parking and drives.
- Existing structures.
- Existing and proposed fencing.
- Areas for a future pool.
- Area for a future play area.
- Adult fitness equipment area.
The playground master plan also indicated the equipment to include:
- Sandbox/elevated play table.
- Climbing wall.
- Accessible multi-equipment play structure.
The playground will be used by all ages of children with some of the children having disabilities which requires special consideration in the selection of equipment and design of surface materials to ensure accessibility. Laberge Group executed the project from schematic to final master plan with materials and construction cost estimates.