Laberge Group performed construction stakeout for a new rail yard for CP rail comprised of two main lines and five side rail lines. Stakeout began with clearing the site, installing new culverts, perforated pipe and grading to dry out and stabilize the soils of the rail yard. After the rails and ties were delivered, Laberge Group completed stakeout of new switches, curves and points of frog for over 3,400 linear feet of new rails and an 800-foot long access road from Route 9.
Tri-Agency Shared Services Recreation Feasibility Study. Village of Tarrytown & Sleepy Hollow, Public Schools of the Tarrytowns, New YorkLocal Government Efficiency, Planning & Community Development, Projects
The Villages of Tarrytown and Sleepy Hollow, along with the Public Schools of the Tarrytowns, contracted the Laberge Group...
Grants and Funding, Local Government Efficiency, Planning & Community Development, Projects
Laberge Group was retained by Albany County to develop a Countywide Shared Highway Services Study to evaluate the feasibility...
Main Street Revitalization, Planning & Community Development, Projects
The Village of Manchester, located in the southwest portion of the Town of Manchester in Ontario County, hired Laberge...
Engineering, Projects, Transportation
Laberge Group was retained by the City of Albany to design six (6) new traffic signals within the City...
Construction, Engineering, Projects, Water
Utility Reconstruction – Village of Corinth, NY The Village of Corinth retained Laberge Group for a utility reconstruction...
Economic Development, Planning & Community Development, Projects
Laberge Group was retained to develop a Economic Development Strategic Plan to provide the Village of Kiryas Joel with...
Laberge Group Services
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- New Sand and Salt Storage Building for the Town of Annsville, NY June 25, 2020
- Laberge Group Retained to Provide Site Plan, Survey, and Building Design Services to the Schuyler Hose Company to serve the Town of Northumberland, NY June 10, 2020
- Construction Layout and Verification for the Gerald B.H. Solomon Saratoga National Cemetery December 3, 2019
- Summit Ridge Energy – Surveys for Solar September 11, 2019
- What does a Land Surveyor do? January 5, 2017