Laberge Group performed construction stakeout for a new rail yard for CP rail comprised of two main lines and five side rail lines. Stakeout began with clearing the site, installing new culverts, perforated pipe and grading to dry out and stabilize the soils of the rail yard. After the rails and ties were delivered, Laberge Group completed stakeout of new switches, curves and points of frog for over 3,400 linear feet of new rails and an 800-foot long access road from Route 9.
Engineering, Projects, Recreational
Floating Dock Facility Laberge Group was responsible for the design of a public floating dock facility to function...
As part of the Cook Park Redevelopment Plan, Laberge Group was responsible for planning, architectural design and project review...
Construction, Engineering, Projects, Transportation
Laberge Group performed preliminary design, final design and construction observation services for the reconstruction of Third Street and Third...
Comprehensive Planning, Planning & Community Development, Projects
Comprehensive Plan. Village of Horseheads, New York Laberge Group was retained by the Village of Horseheads, located in the...
Bathymetric Survey Mohawk River/Erie Canal Shorelines. Village of Scotia & City of Schenectady , New YorkProjects, Surveying
Laberge Group was retained to perform a bathymetric (river bottom) survey elevations on a section of the Mohawk River/Erie...
Engineering, Projects, Transportation
Laberge Group was retained by the City of Albany to design six (6) new traffic signals within the City...
Laberge Group Services
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- What does a Land Surveyor do? January 5, 2017
- What is Land Surveying? November 8, 2016
- Rail Yard Stakeout, CP Rail Bluff Point. Plattsburgh, New York June 18, 2015
- Survey & Mapping Six City Schools. Schenectady City School District, New York June 18, 2015
- Municipal Boundary Survey. Towns of East Greenbush, North Greenbush & City of Rensselaer, New York June 18, 2015