Laberge Group performed construction stakeout for a new rail yard for CP rail comprised of two main lines and five side rail lines. Stakeout began with clearing the site, installing new culverts, perforated pipe and grading to dry out and stabilize the soils of the rail yard. After the rails and ties were delivered, Laberge Group completed stakeout of new switches, curves and points of frog for over 3,400 linear feet of new rails and an 800-foot long access road from Route 9.
Bathymetric Survey Mohawk River/Erie Canal Shorelines. Village of Scotia & City of Schenectady , New YorkProjects, Surveying
Laberge Group was retained to perform a bathymetric (river bottom) survey elevations on a section of the Mohawk River/Erie...
Grants and Funding, Local Government Efficiency, Planning & Community Development, Projects
The Phase I Hamilton County Fuel Consolidation Project was initiated by the Town of Lake Pleasant. Lake Pleasant was...
This project includes the planning and design of a new 16,000 square foot Municipal Highway Garage Facility for the...
Engineering, Projects, Transportation
Forty (40) corrugated and concrete pipe culverts, ranging in size from 18 inches to 48 inches, were lined using...
Engineering, Projects, Wastewater
Excessive Infiltration and Inflow (I/I) in municipal sanitary sewage collection systems and collapsing or broken clay and asbestos cement...
Laberge Group Services
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Construction Layout and Verification for the Gerald B.H. Solomon Saratoga National Cemetery December 3, 2019
- Summit Ridge Energy – Surveys for Solar September 11, 2019
- What does a Land Surveyor do? January 5, 2017
- What is Land Surveying? November 8, 2016
- Rail Yard Stakeout, CP Rail Bluff Point. Plattsburgh, New York June 18, 2015