The Town of Fort Edward is a predominantly rural waterfront community in New York’s Washington County. The Town is situated along the eastern shoreline of the Hudson River approximately 45 miles north of Albany. Part of the Hudson River Valley, the 35-square mile town has long been and continues be a viable agricultural community with gently rolling terrain and mountain views.
News, Published Articles
Every level of government in New York State is responding to the repercussions of a slow economic recovery, forced to develop...
Local Government Efficiency, Published Articles
Bumps, Bruises, and Pitfalls Along the Path to Village Dissolution Why You Want A Plan Before a Petition Dissolution...
Whether you are an individual or a municipality, you are never alone. If you are experiencing a problem, it...
Grants and Funding, Published Articles
Turn on the Tap for State Water/Wastewater Funding Guidelines for Infrastructure Project Readiness Be sure to check out our article...
Many municipalities currently have professionals such as legal counsel and accountants on retainer, or on standby, to provide advice...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Looking forward to seeing you at the AOT Annual Meeting!
- Village Of Corinth – Water And Sewer Capital Improvement Program
- Village of Kiryas Joel – Street and Sidewalk Improvement
- Town of Brunswick – Van Derheyden Dam Reconstruction and Improvements
- Town of Highland Breaks Ground on Highway Department Garage