The Town of Fort Edward is a predominantly rural waterfront community in New York’s Washington County. The Town is situated along the eastern shoreline of the Hudson River approximately 45 miles north of Albany. Part of the Hudson River Valley, the 35-square mile town has long been and continues be a viable agricultural community with gently rolling terrain and mountain views.
Whether you are an individual or a municipality, you are never alone. If you are experiencing a problem, it...
Part of this historically higher rate of taxation is due to the fact that New York has many more...
Grants and Funding, Published Articles
Turn on the Tap for State Water/Wastewater Funding Guidelines for Infrastructure Project Readiness Be sure to check out our article...
In an era of declining municipal revenues and rising fixed costs, the importance of effectively managing the delivery of...
Local Government Efficiency, Published Articles
Bumps, Bruises, and Pitfalls Along the Path to Village Dissolution Why You Want A Plan Before a Petition Dissolution...
The 2014 Olympic Games are about to begin, and these athletes have been training for years to be ready for this...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Ronald. J Laberge, PE and Michael S. Cashman, Town of Plattsburgh Supervisor Present at the 2018 AOT Annual Conference in NYC
- Town of Indian Lake – Abanakee Dam
- Village of Port Henry – Rice Lane Water and Sewer Replacement
- Ben Syden, AICP and Nicole Allen, AICP Present at AOT Annual Conference
- Laberge Group Partnered with the Village of Canastota to Secure $1,650,000 in Restore NY Funds