Local Government Efficiency, News
Laberge Group is proud to have partnered with the Town of Brookhaven in developing innovative approaches to reduce property taxes...
News, Planning & Community Development
The LaPierre Lane Riverway in the Town of Plattsburgh was designed to improve public access to the Saranac River...
The Town of Sand Lake has taken the initiative to benefit their residents by proactively protecting the lakes and...
Villages of Macedon and Port Henry File Citizen-Initiated Village Dissolution Petition Laberge Group was retained by the Village of Macedon...
Grants and Funding, News
Funding Opportunity: $275 Million in Grants for Water and Wastewater Infrastructure The deadline is fast approaching to apply for...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Solar Savings for New York State Municipalities
- Laberge Group Welcomes Kathleen Rooney as Local Government Specialist
- Construction Layout and Verification for the Gerald B.H. Solomon Saratoga National Cemetery
- Town of Pawling Evaluating Proposed Extension of Sewer Services Along Route 22
- Municipal Annual Budget Tip – Allocate Funds for Grant and Other Funding Applications