Villages of Macedon and Port Henry File Citizen-Initiated Village Dissolution Petition Laberge Group was retained by the Village of Macedon...
Laberge Group welcomes Mr. Michael B. Hagerty to the firm as a Community Development Specialist. Mr. Hagerty obtained his...
News, Wastewater, Water
Grant Alert: $255 Million in Water & Wastewater Grants Available Governor Andrew M. Cuomo announced $255 million in funding for...
Grants and Funding, News
Laberge Group is proud to have partnered with the City of Albany Fire Department in successfully securing $20,000 in...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- LaPierre Lane Riverway in Plattsburgh – The First Implementation of a Robust Waterfront Plan
- MS4 Compliance – Working with the Town of Sand Lake to Protect Waterways
- Funding Alert: $275 Million in Grants for Wastewater Infrastructure
- Congratulations to the Town of Brookhaven on your $20 Million MCEC Award!
- Smart Growth – Laberge Group Welcomes New Team Members