Laberge Group is proud to announce securing $400,000 for the Village of Kiryas Joel to continue the P.A.T.H.(Providing Assistance...
Grants and Funding, News
Funding Opportunity: $275 Million in Grants for Water and Wastewater Infrastructure The deadline is fast approaching to apply for...
Preparing a “Funding Quilt.” A How-To Guide for Project Implementation “There is funding for that” is a common battle...
Comprehensive Planning, News
New York Communities Must Prepare for Clean and Green Energy and policies are changing in New York, but are...
Villages of Macedon and Port Henry File Citizen-Initiated Village Dissolution Petition Laberge Group was retained by the Village of Macedon...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Village Of Corinth – Water And Sewer Capital Improvement Program
- Village of Kiryas Joel – Street and Sidewalk Improvement
- Town of Brunswick – Van Derheyden Dam Reconstruction and Improvements
- Town of Highland Breaks Ground on Highway Department Garage
- Lake George Studies Feasibility of Consolidating Facilities