As part of the Cook Park Redevelopment Plan, Laberge Group was responsible for planning, architectural design and project review during construction for a community amphitheater. The amphitheater is in the Village’s main park for multipurpose use by the Village and various civic groups. The architectural design incorporated developing a scenic vista of Cook Pond for the audiences and general patrons, handicapped accessibility, terraced seating, decorative lighting, plantings, and other amenities.
Main Street Revitalization, Planning & Community Development, Projects
The Village of Manchester, located in the southwest portion of the Town of Manchester in Ontario County, hired Laberge...
Engineering, Projects, Transportation
Laberge Group was retained to develop a Corridor Management Plan for North Genesee Street to assist in guiding public...
Economic Development, Planning & Community Development, Projects
Clifton Springs, a small Village in the Finger Lakes Region, retained the Laberge Group to prepare an Economic Development...
Grants and Funding, Local Government Efficiency, Planning & Community Development, Projects
The Phase I Hamilton County Fuel Consolidation Project was initiated by the Town of Lake Pleasant. Lake Pleasant was...
Engineering, Projects, Recreational
Playground Master Plan Laberge Group was retained by Yedei Chesed to develop a playground master plan located at 21...
Laberge Group Services
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Town of Highland Breaks Ground on Highway Department Garage September 10, 2018
- Town Highway Garage. Town of Altona, NY July 16, 2015
- Highway Garage & Related Facilities. Town of Roxbury, New York June 17, 2015
- Patriot Meadows Retirement Resort. Rome, New York June 17, 2015
- Architectural Design -Cook Park Amphitheater: Colonie, New York May 13, 2015