As part of the Cook Park Redevelopment Plan, Laberge Group was responsible for planning, architectural design and project review during construction for a community amphitheater. The amphitheater is in the Village’s main park for multipurpose use by the Village and various civic groups. The architectural design incorporated developing a scenic vista of Cook Pond for the audiences and general patrons, handicapped accessibility, terraced seating, decorative lighting, plantings, and other amenities.
Planning & Community Development, Projects, Zoning & Land Use
Zoning & Subdivision Regulations Laberge Group was retained by the Town of Beekman to update the Town’s Zoning Regulations,...
Engineering, Projects, Transportation
Laberge Group was retained to develop a Corridor Management Plan for North Genesee Street to assist in guiding public...
Grants and Funding, Local Government Efficiency, Planning & Community Development, Projects
The Phase I Hamilton County Fuel Consolidation Project was initiated by the Town of Lake Pleasant. Lake Pleasant was...
Laberge Group was retained to perform a survey of the Municipal Boundary Line between the Towns of North Greenbush...
Laberge Group Services
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Town of Highland Breaks Ground on Highway Department Garage September 10, 2018
- Town Highway Garage. Town of Altona, NY July 16, 2015
- Highway Garage & Related Facilities. Town of Roxbury, New York June 17, 2015
- Patriot Meadows Retirement Resort. Rome, New York June 17, 2015
- Architectural Design -Cook Park Amphitheater: Colonie, New York May 13, 2015