As part of the Cook Park Redevelopment Plan, Laberge Group was responsible for planning, architectural design and project review during construction for a community amphitheater. The amphitheater is in the Village’s main park for multipurpose use by the Village and various civic groups. The architectural design incorporated developing a scenic vista of Cook Pond for the audiences and general patrons, handicapped accessibility, terraced seating, decorative lighting, plantings, and other amenities.
Local Government Efficiency, Planning & Community Development, Projects
The electorate of the Village of Bloomingburg submitted a petition for dissolution in accordance with Article 17-A of the...
DPW Shared Services/Consolidation Feasibility Study – Villages of Dobbs Ferry & Hastings-on-Hudson, New YorkLocal Government Efficiency, Planning & Community Development, Projects
DPW Shared Services/Consolidation Feasibility Study Laberge Group was retained by the villages of Dobbs Ferry and Hastings-on-Hudson to develop...
Comprehensive Planning, Planning & Community Development, Projects
Comprehensive Plan. Village of Horseheads, New York Laberge Group was retained by the Village of Horseheads, located in the...
Engineering, Projects, Wastewater
Excessive Infiltration and Inflow (I/I) in municipal sanitary sewage collection systems and collapsing or broken clay and asbestos cement...
Engineering, Projects, Transportation
Laberge Group was retained by the City of Albany to design six (6) new traffic signals within the City...
Laberge Group Services
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- New Sand and Salt Storage Building for the Town of Annsville, NY June 25, 2020
- Laberge Group Retained to Provide Site Plan, Survey, and Building Design Services to the Schuyler Hose Company to serve the Town of Northumberland, NY June 10, 2020
- Environmentally Responsible Highway Department Garage Completed for Town of Highland, NY May 20, 2020
- New Sand and Salt Shed in Boonville, NY will Protect Local Waterway and Municipal Water Source March 31, 2020
- Town of Highland Breaks Ground on Highway Department Garage September 10, 2018