Each year Laberge Group offers an award to one senior in each of three area schools who plans to enter a 4-year college program to prepare for a career in civil engineering, environmental engineering, landscape architecture or community planning. Selection is based on the student’s demonstrated interest in the physical reshaping of our environment to better serve human needs.
Grants and Funding, News
The City of Albany, NY has retained Laberge Group to provide grant writing services including a funding needs analysis,...
Tucked away from view in upstate New York, solar farms quietly soak up the sun and generate some...
News, Planning & Community Development
The LaPierre Lane Riverway in the Town of Plattsburgh was designed to improve public access to the Saranac River...
Villages of Macedon and Port Henry File Citizen-Initiated Village Dissolution Petition Laberge Group was retained by the Village of Macedon...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Helping New York Communities Navigate COVID 19 Fiscal Challenges
- Town of Esopus, NY Reviews Waterfront Access Plan
- Two New York Communities that have used Infrastructure Development & Planning to Spur Economic Development
- New Sand and Salt Storage Building for the Town of Annsville, NY
- City of Albany, NY Extends their Grant Writing Services Agreement with Laberge Group