Each year Laberge Group offers an award to one senior in each of three area schools who plans to enter a 4-year college program to prepare for a career in civil engineering, environmental engineering, landscape architecture or community planning. Selection is based on the student’s demonstrated interest in the physical reshaping of our environment to better serve human needs.
Laberge Group retained by Town and Village of Rhinebeck to study Potential Court Consolidation and Shared ServicesLocal Government Efficiency, News, Planning & Community Development
Laberge Group was retained by the Town and Village of Rhinebeck, New York to study the feasibility of Court...
News, Wastewater, Water
Grant Alert: $255 Million in Water & Wastewater Grants Available Governor Andrew M. Cuomo announced $255 million in funding for...
Laberge Group Formulates Design Guidelines for the Village of Watkins Glen Laberge Group was commissioned by Schuyler County Partnership for...
Laberge Group welcomes Mr. Nathan Wojcik to the firm as a Junior Planner. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Wojcik...
Laberge Group welcomes Ms. Nancy Vlahos to the firm as a Community Development Specialist. Ms. Vlahos obtained her Bachelor’s...
Laberge Group welcomes Mr. Michael B. Hagerty to the firm as a Community Development Specialist. Mr. Hagerty obtained his...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Capital Improvement Plan Addresses Water and Wastewater Infrastructure Needs for Town of Plattsburgh, New York
- New Sand and Salt Shed in Boonville, NY will Protect Local Waterway and Municipal Water Source
- Planned Municipal Sewer System Extension Along Route 9 in Moreau, NY Spurs Economic Development
- Special Update in Response to COVID-19
- Laberge Group retained by Town and Village of Rhinebeck to study Potential Court Consolidation and Shared Services