Each year Laberge Group offers an award to one senior in each of three area schools who plans to enter a 4-year college program to prepare for a career in civil engineering, environmental engineering, landscape architecture or community planning. Selection is based on the student’s demonstrated interest in the physical reshaping of our environment to better serve human needs.
Grants and Funding, News
Laberge Group is proud to have partnered with the City of Albany Fire Department in successfully securing $20,000 in...
Local Government Efficiency, News
As you are nearing the adoption and submission of your mandated County-Wide Shared Services Property Tax Savings Plan, you have most...
Laberge Group is growing! We have recently recruited 8 highly skilled and experienced team members to the firm. We...
News, Planning & Community Development
Benjamin Syden, Vice President of Laberge Group, delivered a presentation Monday during the Fonda Board of Trustees meeting outlining...
Laberge Group Retained by the Village of Watkins Glen to Develop Comprehensive Plan The Laberge Group was retained...
Laberge Group was retained by the Town of Brunswick to provide design and reconstruction services to address safety and...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Village Of Corinth – Water And Sewer Capital Improvement Program
- Village of Kiryas Joel – Street and Sidewalk Improvement
- Town of Brunswick – Van Derheyden Dam Reconstruction and Improvements
- Town of Highland Breaks Ground on Highway Department Garage
- Lake George Studies Feasibility of Consolidating Facilities