Each year Laberge Group offers an award to one senior in each of three area schools who plans to enter a 4-year college program to prepare for a career in civil engineering, environmental engineering, landscape architecture or community planning. Selection is based on the student’s demonstrated interest in the physical reshaping of our environment to better serve human needs.
Grants and Funding, News
Laberge Group was retained by the City of Albany to prepare a Consolidated Funding Application (CFA) for the design...
Ben Syden, AICP, Vice President and Nicole Allen, AICP, Planning Services Manager, presented to a full house on Monday,...
News, Published Articles
Every level of government in New York State is responding to the repercussions of a slow economic recovery, forced to develop...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Laberge Group Welcomes New Senior Community Development Specialist
- Ronald. J Laberge, PE and Michael S. Cashman, Town of Plattsburgh Supervisor Present at the 2018 AOT Annual Conference in NYC
- Town of Indian Lake – Abanakee Dam
- Village of Port Henry – Rice Lane Water and Sewer Replacement
- Ben Syden, AICP and Nicole Allen, AICP Present at AOT Annual Conference