Each year Laberge Group offers an award to one senior in each of three area schools who plans to enter a 4-year college program to prepare for a career in civil engineering, environmental engineering, landscape architecture or community planning. Selection is based on the student’s demonstrated interest in the physical reshaping of our environment to better serve human needs.
Local Government Efficiency, News, Planning & Community Development
When citizens organize to petition for a town/village consolidation or other government efficiency initiatives, the aim tends to be...
Laberge Group is growing! We have recently recruited 8 highly skilled and experienced team members to the firm. We...
Construction, Engineering, News
Laberge Group was retained by the Village of Kiryas Joel to design and implement an extensive street and sidewalk...
Architecture, Engineering, Grants and Funding, News
Laberge Group was retained by the Town of Russia to provide engineering and grant administration services for a new...
Two New York Communities that have used Infrastructure Development & Planning to Spur Economic DevelopmentEconomic Development, News, Planning & Community Development, Projects, Published Articles, Wastewater, Water
For community leaders across New York State, finding promising solutions to foster economic development that will create or retain...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Local Waterfront Revitalization Program (LWRP) – City of New Amsterdam, NY
- New Sand and Salt Storage Building on its Way for the Town of Russia, New York
- $825 Million for Communities in NYS – Federal stimulus funds are on their way!
- South Nyack, NY Village Dissolution Public Information Meeting
- Roundtable Presentation – The State of Grants in New York State