Each year Laberge Group offers an award to one senior in each of three area schools who plans to enter a 4-year college program to prepare for a career in civil engineering, environmental engineering, landscape architecture or community planning. Selection is based on the student’s demonstrated interest in the physical reshaping of our environment to better serve human needs.
Local Government Efficiency, News
Brookhaven seeking $20M grant in state competition Laberge Group is proud to assist the Town of Brookhaven in...
Grants and Funding, News
Laberge Group was retained by the City of Albany to prepare a Consolidated Funding Application (CFA) for the design...
Laberge Group is proud to announce securing $400,000 for the Village of Kiryas Joel to continue the P.A.T.H.(Providing Assistance...
News, Planning & Community Development
The LaPierre Lane Riverway in the Town of Plattsburgh was designed to improve public access to the Saranac River...
Engineering, News, Wastewater, Water
The Village of Corinth retained Laberge Group to upgrade and rehabilitate a failing drinking water, storm, and sanitary sewer...
Laberge Group welcomes Mr. Michael B. Hagerty to the firm as a Community Development Specialist. Mr. Hagerty obtained his...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Village Of Corinth – Water And Sewer Capital Improvement Program
- Village of Kiryas Joel – Street and Sidewalk Improvement
- Town of Brunswick – Van Derheyden Dam Reconstruction and Improvements
- Town of Highland Breaks Ground on Highway Department Garage
- Lake George Studies Feasibility of Consolidating Facilities