Laberge Group was retained by the City of Cohoes to update its Comprehensive Plan and make corresponding changes to its Zoning Ordinance. Check out the article below to learn about the inspiring collaboration of residents, business owners and administrations that helped to create this road map for Cohoe’s future.
Architecture, Construction, Engineering, News
Laberge Group was retained to provide engineering and grant administration services associated with building a new sand and salt...
Laberge Group Formulates Design Guidelines for the Village of Watkins Glen Laberge Group was commissioned by Schuyler County Partnership for...
Local Government Efficiency, News
The primary aim of undergoing a village dissolution is typically to provide tax savings for village residents. The April...
Comprehensive Planning, Planning & Community Development, Projects
Comprehensive Plan. Village of Horseheads, New York Laberge Group was retained by the Village of Horseheads, located in the...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Local Waterfront Revitalization Program (LWRP) – City of New Amsterdam, NY
- New Sand and Salt Storage Building on its Way for the Town of Russia, New York
- $825 Million for Communities in NYS – Federal stimulus funds are on their way!
- South Nyack, NY Village Dissolution Public Information Meeting
- Roundtable Presentation – The State of Grants in New York State