Engineering, News, Projects, Wastewater
The Planned extension of the municipal sewer system along the Route 9 in Moreau, NY is already spurring economic...
Construction, Engineering, News
Laberge Group was retained by the Village of Kiryas Joel to design and implement an extensive street and sidewalk...
Congratulations to the Town of Highland, NY on the completion of construction of your Highway Department Garage. Laberge Group...
Economic Development, Grants and Funding, News, Planning & Community Development
Laberge Group partnered with the Rensselaer County Industrial Development Agency to secure $750,000 in Community Development Block Grant Economic...
Economic Development, News, Planning & Community Development
Laberge Group was retained by the City of Amsterdam to update their decades-old Local Waterfront Revitalization Grant Program (LWRP)....
News, Planning & Community Development
Benjamin Syden, Vice President of Laberge Group, delivered a presentation Monday during the Fonda Board of Trustees meeting outlining...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Local Waterfront Revitalization Program (LWRP) – City of New Amsterdam, NY
- New Sand and Salt Storage Building on its Way for the Town of Russia, New York
- $825 Million for Communities in NYS – Federal stimulus funds are on their way!
- South Nyack, NY Village Dissolution Public Information Meeting
- Roundtable Presentation – The State of Grants in New York State