Laberge Group was retained to provide engineering and grant administration services associated with building a new sand and salt...
Laberge Group retained by Town and Village of Rhinebeck to study Potential Court Consolidation and Shared ServicesLocal Government Efficiency, News, Planning & Community Development
Laberge Group was retained by the Town and Village of Rhinebeck, New York to study the feasibility of Court...
The Town of Ramapo was awarded $1,325,000 in NY Water Grant funding for the Waverly Place Sewer Project. This...
Are you wondering if the water and wastewater projects your community urgently needs are eligible for New York Water...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Local Waterfront Revitalization Program (LWRP) – City of New Amsterdam, NY
- New Sand and Salt Storage Building on its Way for the Town of Russia, New York
- $825 Million for Communities in NYS – Federal stimulus funds are on their way!
- South Nyack, NY Village Dissolution Public Information Meeting
- Roundtable Presentation – The State of Grants in New York State