LABERGE GROUP JOB OPENING, ALBANY, NY
Laberge Group is seeking applicants for a Surveyor position to perform all aspects of Geomatics including field surveys, field calculations, CAD drafting, GIS data collection, and other assigned duties.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Coordinate field notes for topographic and boundary surveys;
- Assists field supervisor with all aspects of the workload in the field;
- Staking of streets, sewer systems, storm sewers and water mains and other construction items;
- Assumes responsibility for proper use and safekeeping of all field instruments, equipment, and tools; and
- Performs such other duties that may from time to time be deemed necessary.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- AAS degree in surveying or civil technologies 2 years’ experience in a surveying/engineering field;
- Able to operate survey instruments;
- Experience with AutoCAD and Civil 3D preferred;
- Be able to work independently and in a team environment;
- Be able to travel overnight when needed;
- Must be able to lift over 50 pounds;
- Valid Driver’s license with a clean driving record; and
- Flexibility in weekly schedule.
Laberge Group has provided engineering, surveying, planning, and community development services since 1964 to public and private sector clients. Our diverse portfolio of successfully completed project, coupled with an experienced core of project management and design staff, provides clients creative, integrated and distinctive solutions. We are large enough to be professionally exhilarating and challenging, and small enough to provide highly attentive service to our clients.
This is an opportunity to join a growing, well established firm which offers a competitive salary with a range of $65,000 to $80,000 commensurate with experience as well as an excellent benefit package. Check out our website at www.LabergeGroup.com.
All replies will be held in confidence. Interested candidates should send a detailed resume including education, work history and experience with emphasis on the elements identified above along with salary requirements to email@example.com. EOE/AA- M/F/Veteran/Disability.