VILLAGE OF CORINTH, NEW YORK
Water & WASTEWATER INFRASTRUCTURE CAPITAL improvements
The Village of Corinth retained Laberge Group to upgrade and rehabilitate a failing drinking water, storm, and sanitary sewer infrastructure – while maintaining the sewer/water service charges to the residents within the target established by the EFC. Laberge Group began by identifying the exact capital improvements necessary, creating a strategic implementation plan, and generating a cost estimate for the comprehensive projects that included:
- Sewer main rehabilitation on several streets.
- Extensions to the storm sewer systems where required.
- Upgrade of a pump station.
- New drinking water filtration plant.
- New wastewater treatment plant.
- Both the Drinking and Clean Water State Revolving Funds at 0% interest.
- NYS Water Grants – $5,000,000.
- CDBG Funds – $3,200,000.
- DASNY Sanitary and Storm Sewer Funds – $500,000.
GET IN TOUCH
Is your community is facing water, wastewater, and/or stormwater challenges, but unsure how to plan for or fund the projects needed to move forward? Get in touch to see how Laberge Group can help. As a statewide leader in these disciplines, we’re happy to be a resource for you.