Recreation planning is becoming more complex and contentious, and will likely only become more so in the future. Parks,...
Since the early 1990’s the Victory/Schuylerville Board of Water Management had been developing a plan to upgrade their water...
Many municipalities currently have professionals such as legal counsel and accountants on retainer, or on standby, to provide advice...
Economic Development Toolbox: Using a Retail Market Analysis to Stimulate Downtown and Town Center RevitalizationPublished Articles
“If you build it, they will come.” That may have been true of a baseball diamond carved our of...
Part of this historically higher rate of taxation is due to the fact that New York has many more...
Whether you are an individual or a municipality, you are never alone. If you are experiencing a problem, it...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Village Of Corinth – Water And Sewer Capital Improvement Program
- Village of Kiryas Joel – Street and Sidewalk Improvement
- Town of Brunswick – Van Derheyden Dam Reconstruction and Improvements
- Town of Highland Breaks Ground on Highway Department Garage
- Lake George Studies Feasibility of Consolidating Facilities