Laberge Group was commissioned by the Town of North Greenbush to prepare a final Comprehensive Plan. The Town of...
DPW Shared Services/Consolidation Feasibility Study – Villages of Dobbs Ferry & Hastings-on-Hudson, New YorkLocal Government Efficiency, Planning & Community Development, Projects
DPW Shared Services/Consolidation Feasibility Study Laberge Group was retained by the villages of Dobbs Ferry and Hastings-on-Hudson to develop...
The Hamilton County Consolidation Study is the third and final phase of the County managed the shared fuel delivery...
The successful implementation of Phase I caused the County to pursue Phase II which installed two new shared facilities...
The Phase I Hamilton County Fuel Consolidation Project was initiated by the Town of Lake Pleasant. Lake Pleasant was...
Justice Court Consolidation Feasibility Study Laberge Group was retained by St Lawrence County and the Towns of Edwards, Hermon,...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Congratulations to the Town of Brookhaven on your $20 Million MCEC Award!
- Smart Growth – Laberge Group Welcomes New Team Members
- Village of Corinth Wins First Place at NYCOM Local Government Achievement Awards
- Laberge Group Welcomes New Senior Community Development Specialist
- Ronald. J Laberge, PE and Michael S. Cashman, Town of Plattsburgh Supervisor Present at the 2018 AOT Annual Conference in NYC