The City of Port Jervis retained Laberge Group to develop a Community Needs Assessment as part of the Port...
Tri-Agency Shared Services Recreation Feasibility Study. Village of Tarrytown & Sleepy Hollow, Public Schools of the Tarrytowns, New YorkLocal Government Efficiency, Planning & Community Development, Projects
The Villages of Tarrytown and Sleepy Hollow, along with the Public Schools of the Tarrytowns, contracted the Laberge Group...
Laberge Group was retained by West Goshen, East Goshen, and Westtown, Chester County, Pennsylvania to develop a Police Department...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- LaPierre Lane Riverway in Plattsburgh – The First Implementation of a Robust Waterfront Plan
- MS4 Compliance – Working with the Town of Sand Lake to Protect Waterways
- Funding Alert: $275 Million in Grants for Wastewater Infrastructure
- Congratulations to the Town of Brookhaven on your $20 Million MCEC Award!
- Smart Growth – Laberge Group Welcomes New Team Members