New York communities are facing UNPRECEDENTED FISCAL CHALLENGES in the wake of COVID 19. Community leaders are being asked to accomplish more than ever while working with significantly reduced revenue streams. Laberge Group has established a Government Operations & Efficiency team to provide you with an additional suite of services to meet challenges of governing during these turbulent fiscal times.
- Craft capital planning to keep critical infrastructure projects moving forward
- Develop and implement cost-savings initiatives including shared services, inter-municipal agreements, and resource reallocation.
- Identify new revenue streams and develop implementation strategies.
- Identify and implement economic development strategies.
- Implement functional consolidation of water and sewer districts.
- Provide executive and board leadership consulting.
- Identify grants and financing opportunities to address your community’s needs.
- And more.
THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY AND STABILITY OF OUR COMMUNITIES WILL REQUIRE DETERMINED LEADERSHIP, A COLLABORATIVE APPROACH, AND PROACTIVE STRATEGIES.
To discuss how to keep your community moving forward with customized solutions to your COVID 19 fiscal challenges, request a free no-obligation phone call by CLICKING HERE or by calling Ben Syden, AICP, Government Operations & Efficiency practice leader at (518) 458-7112.