Laberge Group welcomes Dennis G. Pilla to the firm as a Senior Community Development Specialist. Dennis will be an integral part of Laberge Group’s municipal solutions practice and bolster their community development and planning team. Having served four terms as the Mayor of Port Chester, NY, Dennis brings a unique background in local government, corporate management, and strategic planning consulting. With over 30 years of experience, he is well versed in New York State and local government regulations and processes, economic development, land use and zoning, community development planning, comprehensive planning, shared municipal and back-office services, and public meeting facilitation. Dennis obtained his Master of Public Administration from Baruch College’s Marxe School of Public and International Affairs.
Laberge Group Retained by the Village of Watkins Glen to Develop Comprehensive Plan The Laberge Group was retained...
Congratulations to the Town of Brookhaven and Supervisor Ed Romaine on earning the $20 Million Municipal Consolidation and Efficiency...
Grants and Funding, News
Laberge Group was retained by the City of Albany to prepare a Consolidated Funding Application (CFA) for the design...
Laberge Group welcomes Mr. Michael B. Hagerty to the firm as a Community Development Specialist. Mr. Hagerty obtained his...
Local Government Efficiency, News
Brookhaven seeking $20M grant in state competition Laberge Group is proud to assist the Town of Brookhaven in...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- LaPierre Lane Riverway in Plattsburgh – The First Implementation of a Robust Waterfront Plan
- MS4 Compliance – Working with the Town of Sand Lake to Protect Waterways
- Funding Alert: $275 Million in Grants for Wastewater Infrastructure
- Congratulations to the Town of Brookhaven on your $20 Million MCEC Award!
- Smart Growth – Laberge Group Welcomes New Team Members