Laberge Group welcomes Dennis G. Pilla to the firm as a Senior Community Development Specialist. Dennis will be an integral part of Laberge Group’s municipal solutions practice and bolster their community development and planning team. Having served four terms as the Mayor of Port Chester, NY, Dennis brings a unique background in local government, corporate management, and strategic planning consulting. With over 30 years of experience, he is well versed in New York State and local government regulations and processes, economic development, land use and zoning, community development planning, comprehensive planning, shared municipal and back-office services, and public meeting facilitation. Dennis obtained his Master of Public Administration from Baruch College’s Marxe School of Public and International Affairs.
Grants and Funding, News
Funding Opportunity: $275 Million in Grants for Water and Wastewater Infrastructure The deadline is fast approaching to apply for...
News, Planning & Community Development
Congratulations to the Town of Brookhaven and Supervisor Ed Romaine on earning the $20 Million Municipal Consolidation and Efficiency...
Local Government Efficiency, News
Brookhaven seeking $20M grant in state competition Laberge Group is proud to assist the Town of Brookhaven in...
Laberge Group welcomes Ms. Nancy Vlahos to the firm as a Community Development Specialist. Ms. Vlahos obtained her Bachelor’s...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Smart Growth – Laberge Group Welcomes New Team Members
- Funding Alert: Hundreds of Millions Available for Community and Economic Development Projects
- Brookhaven United – Lessons from the $19.7 million Award Winning MCEC
- Creating Water and Sewer Districts and Consolidating Existing Districts
- How to Make Your Grant Fundable – Association of Towns Presentation