Laberge Group welcomes Dennis G. Pilla to the firm as a Senior Community Development Specialist. Dennis will be an integral part of Laberge Group’s municipal solutions practice and bolster their community development and planning team. Having served four terms as the Mayor of Port Chester, NY, Dennis brings a unique background in local government, corporate management, and strategic planning consulting. With over 30 years of experience, he is well versed in New York State and local government regulations and processes, economic development, land use and zoning, community development planning, comprehensive planning, shared municipal and back-office services, and public meeting facilitation. Dennis obtained his Master of Public Administration from Baruch College’s Marxe School of Public and International Affairs.
Comprehensive Planning, News
New York Communities Must Prepare for Clean and Green Energy and policies are changing in New York, but are...
Congratulations to the Town of Brookhaven and Supervisor Ed Romaine on earning the $20 Million Municipal Consolidation and Efficiency...
Laberge Group welcomes Nancy L. Costine as a Community Development Specialist. Ms. Costine comes to Laberge Group with over...
Grants and Funding, News
Laberge Group was retained by the City of Albany to prepare a Consolidated Funding Application (CFA) for the design...
Laberge Group is proud to announce securing $400,000 for the Village of Kiryas Joel to continue the P.A.T.H.(Providing Assistance...
Laberge Group is pleased to have partnered with the Village of Canastota to secure $1,650,000 in Restore NY funds...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Congratulations to the Town of Brookhaven on your $20 Million MCEC Award!
- Smart Growth – Laberge Group Welcomes New Team Members
- Village of Corinth Wins First Place at NYCOM Local Government Achievement Awards
- Laberge Group Welcomes New Senior Community Development Specialist
- Ronald. J Laberge, PE and Michael S. Cashman, Town of Plattsburgh Supervisor Present at the 2018 AOT Annual Conference in NYC