Laberge Group welcomes Ms. Rebecca Yanus to the firm as Junior Planner. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Yanus obtained her Masters of Urban Planning specializing in environmental and land use planning from the University at Buffalo, School of Architecture and Planning, and is experienced in trails and greenways systems, brownfield sites and strategic planning. Ms. Yanus is a place making advocate, walkability enthusiast and dedicated environmentalist and will be a great asset to the Laberge Group team.
Local Government Efficiency, News
Brookhaven seeking $20M grant in state competition Laberge Group is proud to assist the Town of Brookhaven in...
Grants and Funding, News
Laberge Group was retained by the City of Albany to prepare a Consolidated Funding Application (CFA) for the design...
Comprehensive Planning, News
New York Communities Must Prepare for Clean and Green Energy and policies are changing in New York, but are...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Congratulations to the Town of Brookhaven on your $20 Million MCEC Award!
- Smart Growth – Laberge Group Welcomes New Team Members
- Village of Corinth Wins First Place at NYCOM Local Government Achievement Awards
- Laberge Group Welcomes New Senior Community Development Specialist
- Ronald. J Laberge, PE and Michael S. Cashman, Town of Plattsburgh Supervisor Present at the 2018 AOT Annual Conference in NYC