Laberge Group welcomes Ms. Rebecca Yanus to the firm as Junior Planner. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Yanus obtained her Masters of Urban Planning specializing in environmental and land use planning from the University at Buffalo, School of Architecture and Planning, and is experienced in trails and greenways systems, brownfield sites and strategic planning. Ms. Yanus is a place making advocate, walkability enthusiast and dedicated environmentalist and will be a great asset to the Laberge Group team.
Laberge Group is growing again! We have recently recruited 7 highly skilled and experienced team members to the firm. We...
Construction of the Highway Department Garage for the Town of Highland is officially underway with the groundbreaking ceremony held...
Preparing a “Funding Quilt.” A How-To Guide for Project Implementation “There is funding for that” is a common battle...
At a time when communities throughout New York State are searching for solutions to increase efficiency, bolster productivity, and...
Construction, Engineering, News
Laberge Group was retained by the Village of Kiryas Joel to design and implement an extensive street and sidewalk...
Engineering, News, Wastewater, Water
The Village of Corinth retained Laberge Group to upgrade and rehabilitate a failing drinking water, storm, and sanitary sewer...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Smart Growth – Laberge Group Welcomes New Team Members
- Funding Alert: Hundreds of Millions Available for Community and Economic Development Projects
- Brookhaven United – Lessons from the $19.7 million Award Winning MCEC
- Creating Water and Sewer Districts and Consolidating Existing Districts
- How to Make Your Grant Fundable – Association of Towns Presentation