Laberge Group welcomes Ms. Rebecca Yanus to the firm as Junior Planner. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Yanus obtained her Masters of Urban Planning specializing in environmental and land use planning from the University at Buffalo, School of Architecture and Planning, and is experienced in trails and greenways systems, brownfield sites and strategic planning. Ms. Yanus is a place making advocate, walkability enthusiast and dedicated environmentalist and will be a great asset to the Laberge Group team.
News, Published Articles
Every level of government in New York State is responding to the repercussions of a slow economic recovery, forced to develop...
Laberge Group welcomes Mr. Nathan Wojcik to the firm as a Junior Planner. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Wojcik...
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: (518) 458-7112
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Laberge Group Welcomes New Senior Community Development Specialist
- Ronald. J Laberge, PE and Michael S. Cashman, Town of Plattsburgh Supervisor Present at the 2018 AOT Annual Conference in NYC
- Town of Indian Lake – Abanakee Dam
- Village of Port Henry – Rice Lane Water and Sewer Replacement
- Ben Syden, AICP and Nicole Allen, AICP Present at AOT Annual Conference