Laberge Group welcomes Mr. David Gardinier (DJ) to the firm as an Engineering Technician. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Gardinier spent five (5) years as a Surveyor and CADD Designer. He obtained an Associates of Science in Engineering Science from the State University of New York at Canton, and is experienced in site design, septic system design and stormwater management.
Construction of the Highway Department Garage for the Town of Highland is officially underway with the groundbreaking ceremony held...
Local Government Efficiency, News
As you are nearing the adoption and submission of your mandated County-Wide Shared Services Property Tax Savings Plan, you have most...
Villages of Macedon and Port Henry File Citizen-Initiated Village Dissolution Petition Laberge Group was retained by the Village of Macedon...
Laberge Group welcomes Mr. Matthew Holmes to the firm as a Survey Assistant. Matthew obtained his Bachelor’s Degree from...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Looking forward to seeing you at the AOT Annual Meeting!
- Village Of Corinth – Water And Sewer Capital Improvement Program
- Village of Kiryas Joel – Street and Sidewalk Improvement
- Town of Brunswick – Van Derheyden Dam Reconstruction and Improvements
- Town of Highland Breaks Ground on Highway Department Garage