MUNICIPALITIES AND CONSULTANTS WORKING AS PARTNERS This article appeared in the May/June 1999 issue of Talk of the Towns...
Recreation planning is becoming more complex and contentious, and will likely only become more so in the future. Parks,...
Since the early 1990’s the Victory/Schuylerville Board of Water Management had been developing a plan to upgrade their water...
Many municipalities currently have professionals such as legal counsel and accountants on retainer, or on standby, to provide advice...
Economic Development Toolbox: Using a Retail Market Analysis to Stimulate Downtown and Town Center RevitalizationPublished Articles
“If you build it, they will come.” That may have been true of a baseball diamond carved our of...
Part of this historically higher rate of taxation is due to the fact that New York has many more...
- Planning & Community Development
- Grants & Funding
- Village Of Corinth – Water And Sewer Capital Improvement Program
- Village of Kiryas Joel – Street and Sidewalk Improvement
- Town of Brunswick – Van Derheyden Dam Reconstruction and Improvements
- Town of Highland Breaks Ground on Highway Department Garage
- Lake George Studies Feasibility of Consolidating Facilities